This was a present for a friend, something he should hopefully be able to get some use out of. It was the second time making this design and it went smoothly. The only thing I would have liked to change was making the top layer “thinner” so that it was easier to set the rivets. All in all, it’s a simple design that is easy to put together. My stitching was a lot better on this one which was good.
- Should have skived the corners where the rivets were going, would have made it easier to place them.
- Leather: Conceria La Perla Azzurra - Chestnut Dakota Belly - 1.2mm
- Thread: 0.5mm Ritza Tiger Thread in Amber Glow
- Glue: Kyoshine Elle - Leather Glue 100 Water Based
- Edging: Seiwa Tokonole
- Finish: Aussie Leather Conditioner (with Beeswax)
Hahn’s Atelier Leather Tray
This took about 2h end to end