0009 Tan Dakota Vertical Card Wallet
Making a wallet for myself on this one. Wanted something to hold some cards that wasn’t too bulky. I quite like the tan leather here so went with that one
- Write up pieces and what I learned from making them as soon as I make them
- Take more photos
- The radius of the curves in the pattern could have been better. Wonder if I could have outer set it and then modified it accordingly in order to get the right shape. Hard one to say at the moment… I just know I’m not the biggest fan of the tapering look.
- Using a stitching pony is a lot faster than trying to do the hand saddle stitch technique. Made stitching the whole thing much more enjoyable.
- Leather: Conceria La Perla Azzurra - Tan Dakota Belly - 1.2mm
- Thread: 0.5mm Ritza Tiger Thread in Amber Glow
- Glue: Renia Aquilim 315
- Edging: Seiwa Tokonole
- Finish: Aussie Leather Conditioner (with Beeswax)
Self Drafted using Inkscape